1. Rootstock and scion it is easy to match the U-cut, V-cut or Ω-cut, rapid healing.
2. Using easily and fast. Grafting method than traditional savings.
3. Blade can be replaced
4. Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
5. Equipped with 2/3CM white film
6. Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm-12mm
|Materials||Carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum|
|Thickness||Trimming blades thickness|
|Grafting Tape Width||2cm/0.79Inch|
How to use :
Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant is not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with "V / U / Ω" blades and the end of blades both can cut, one-piece blades can be used as two pieces blades, so you would have total six pieces blades.
1. Please allow 0.5-1cm differences due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
3. No Retail Box,Packed Safely in Bubble Bags.
Package included :
1 x Farming Pruning Shears Scissor
1 x U-cut blade
1 x V-cut blade
1 x Ω-cut blade
1 x Spare blade holder
1 x Tape Film (2cm or 3cm )